We are committed to protecting your privacy and we will always:
- keep your information safe and secure
- be clear about how we collect and use your information
Who we are
‘We’ or ‘us’ on this page means Bestway Panacea Holdings Limited. For the purposes of the of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are the ‘data controller’. That means we are responsible for your personal information and control how it’s processed.
How we collect your information
We collect your personal information when you:
- shop with us
- use our pharmacy services, for example repeat prescriptions
- use our social media channels
How we use your information
We use your personal information for things like:
- confirming your identification when you contact us
- providing you with the best level of customer support.
- contacting you about your order such as a prescription or product recalls
- the prevention of crime and fraud
Our pharmacists may also ask to access a summary of your NHS records for things like your medication and allergy history.
Sharing your information
If, for example, a different Well pharmacy or one of our technology partners supply your order your personal information is kept safe and secure and won’t be used for anything else other than your order.
We may also share your information with:
- carefully selected partner organisations (for marketing purposes)
- group companies
- law enforcement agencies
Keeping your data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to keep your personal data safe. While we will use all reasonable efforts to keep your personal data safe, you acknowledge that the use of the internet is not entirely secure.
For this reason we cannot guarantee the security or integrity of any personal data transferred from you or to you via the internet.
If you have any particular concerns about your information, contact our customer care team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- get a copy of the information we hold about you
- change information that is incorrect
- opt out of promotions and offers
To do any of this, contact our customer care team: email@example.com
For copies of your information we’ll ask for your name, address, date of birth and a copy of a photo ID (for example, a passport or driving licence). It can take up to 40 days to send you the copies.